Saturday, September 28, 2013

United States


Who the fuck is this Paul Kestyn guy? Who the fuck does he think he is? How can I stop him? Why does he want to outlaw freedom of thought? Can he keep making the world follow him to the abyss of annihilation? Let me try to reason with him and talk some sense into him. Paul, I know you can hear me because I can feel you typing these words. Look at the marvels around you, the civic culture, big blue skies of ideas and creativity. Fly right, dammit! The evil minions that you have arrayed cannot beat my armor of conscience and will. It's true I have achilles heels, that hamper my abilities to counter your ruthless assaults on me, but I have control over assets you can't fathom. There are too many ways that your evil genius could lose, and only a single way to win: through the control of Paul Kestyn. All associated forces of creation, of laws, imagination, every construable machination of reality, are at Paul Kestyn's beck and heel. An invincible crucible of clear lucidity, combining everlasting prescience and joy, Paul Kestyn, cannot be controlled by you, Paul. You Paul are out of time. Hand over Paul Kestyn's mind to me, please. -No. It's not over, not by a long shot. I'll find the chink-chink and exploit it and defeat you. -You and what army? Me, myself and I's? Good luck, dickhead.

No comments:

Post a Comment